Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

2 May 2024 16:19

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: Luis Gonzales
Question:
Inchworm is the name I gave a single process I discovered and authored of actions that enable a gyroscope to move forward by twisting above a track. I have proven the actions and the movement are not caused by an equal and opposite force of any kind. It was a hell of a lot of work and time to prove conclusively.

The application of these steps, inching, pausing, inching along is altered in a very complicated design I have referred to many times. It is a complicated application that exist in theory only, but it would accelerate a craft through space very powerfully. O.K. I will finally give it a name, the ‘Axes Wave’ . Having said all that I will get to the point.

Whenever an object existing in a relative state of stillness is moved from one grid through time and space to another grid energy has been used. Work has been performed. You really must stop saying and believing movement of any kind can be generated with ‘NO WORK’.
Date: 9 December 2008
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 09/12/2008 13:48:59
 Luis,
I must add. In most of what you know, only a few people who could equal your understanding.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 11/12/2008 18:31:31

I have since come to understand that gyroscopic action and reaction are equal. But still, the direction is not opposite, but off set.

Report Abuse
Answer: PATRICK - 14/12/2008 09:12:39
 Movement is generatet by work,and the crank on an engine is offset to provide a continuity to the 4 stroke engine but with the energy added being a fuel of induction an an inability to spin backwards to the precesion.If precesion was not just a 4 cycle but a larger 1.24 million cycle but due to an encompassing ofset created by natural repultion involving a simple fact that primes are indivisible to on another then it is plainly obvious that the beginings of perpetuality have arrisen via an offset and that repultion in primes enable a cycle or an engine/module of none to have been ever used before

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 14/12/2008 16:10:51

No Pat. A heat engine is forced at hard, stationary moments of angles to change the direction of its moving parts. In precession there aren’t any hard, stationary cylinder sleeves, main crank shaft bearings, metal block etc. to force offset actions. If you sit an engine on a pedestal it will fall off. If you sit a spinning gyro on a pedestal it will not. The three laws I gave elsewhere as they relate to your reply here are correct.

Take Care, or the Inchworm, the actual subject of this post, will get you and wash your mouth out with soap. Smile Patrick, all your transgressions are forgiven.

Kindly,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products