Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 00:44

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn
Subject: Hinky dinky
Question: Garbage site for depositing ringtone messages tomorrow.

She got the palm and Croiz de Guerre
For washing soldier's underwear.

"Parley voo.
Date: 23 December 2008
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 03/01/2009 13:22:44
 Pat tell me you did not REPOST this.
http://www.gyroscopes.org/forum/questions.asp?id=891
Glenn,
Is EDH reference to me or is there another is is this some way 2 back date ---To create and envelope so much interest in what i have writen.OH sorry ..i just have to ask,or, work out in only text or writen scripture between us and yes my ways are prob very antagonistic over time but how else do you go about creating a relationship in writen word.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Tell me about this Pat.
http://www.gyroscopes.org/forum/questions.asp?id=864
SOMEONE HAS REPLIED:
"TALK 2 USELF cos ime Not SUre U avee the dCENCY ANYHOW"
THAT PERSON WAS "-------------" (padmag@hotmail.com)
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Pat tell me about these two post.
http://www.gyroscopes.org/forum/questions.asp?id=891
http://www.gyroscopes.org/forum/questions.asp?id=864
SOMEONE HAS REPLIED:
"yes deffinately"
THAT PERSON WAS "John smith" (PADMAG@Hotmail.com)
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Report Abuse
Answer: Albert Keel - 03/01/2009 23:49:51
 Hello!
Where can i buy or rent human gyroscopes? Please contact me: a.keel@gps.com

THANKS!

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 12/02/2009 00:27:12

Contacted the planet Mars’ Ace Customer Service & Purchasing Department. Just wrap some tenfold around your nuts and tap out your question with a hammer in Morris Code. Why did you not read enough to know this is an inappropriate place to post your question?

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 12/02/2009 18:57:14

OUCH! Albert You may need to rewrap the tenfold from time to time as the hammer when tapping out a fast, lengthy message will likely crush and flatten the wrinkles out of the tenfold, which distorts the marsion frequency, but harder taps are best anyway.

Report Abuse
Answer: p-at - 15/02/2009 04:54:28
 pathetic

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 15/02/2009 14:44:48
 Dear P-at,

Aw come on, mesmerize us with your fantastic acumen, spellbind us with your one word abstract thoughts. But please don’t overwhelm us with you literary skill you humorless old windbag.

I tell you truly person in hiding, if you can’t find the humor you’ll miss something good in life and people will not think you’re very smart. So try again, but don’t be mean. Learn the difference between teasing and hatefulness.

We All Love You,
Glenn Hawkins,

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 14/04/2009 00:36:36
 Dear glenn i understand the anthrax threat, and that of the brentwood deep explosion,thankyou 4 the warning and explanation of the forecoming future. WHAT and 4 where 2 give mankind has many reppertition.................That is not 4 me 2 decide as has always been part of my decision but 4 when 99 percent understand then maybee in a dreami will return ////i am sorry 4 all have to learn an for what untill that slow dayof juristiction...enlightened soul shall know

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 14/04/2009 03:01:05
 Dear Patrick,

You’re a good person to worry for the world and its distant people not even born yet. I will tell you a trick -- don‘t. You already know, as all adults have learned, that life is a struggle, but the trick is to enjoy it anyway -- whenever possible. Here is a nice pat on the shoulder I’m sending you. I am aiming my hand toward England and patting. Did you receive it? Just now? Can you feel it? Well, good. You deserved it. Wonderful.

Take Care Pat,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products