Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

2 May 2024 15:39

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: ravi
Subject: Sandy, I built a working prototype!
Question: Hi Sandy,

My name is Ravi. I come as a friend. Let me first say that I admire your spirit of inquiry, your efforts & imagination!

I've read your patent and also about you on the web.
I share your enthusiasm for the subject. Thats why I'm writing to you.
I have spent 5 years in theory and experimentation and I've evolved an explanation and
a prototype that demonstrates the effect we are all seeking.

I wish to hold a debate with you about this topic, so that I may convince you of my theory (or I become convinced by yours)
in the interest of accumulating knowledge regarding our work for anyone who might wish to join forces with us.

I believe we must unite forces to make this a reality (lets face it, no one man can do everything) but in a way that is
legally and intellectually fair. I am willing to accept such terms and I am here to learn and to inform.

Sandy, I think you will agree that life is never wasted if it helps keep the flame of knowledge alive.

Ravi
Date: 7 April 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: PATRICK - 08/04/2009 02:14:01
 2 CIRCLES THERE CIRCUMFERENCES ONE INNER 1 OUTER,OVER 360 DEGREES THE INNER HAS 367 POINTS MADE UP OF MAGNETS AND THE OUTER 359 OF OPOSITIONAL MAGS, NO EQUILIBRIUM EVER AS BOTH PRIME NUM. BUT REPELANT PRECESSION OF POSSITIVE 2 POSSITIVE REPULTION ON FORWARD FACES WILL TAKE PLACE, RING ME ON ENGLAND 07766748196

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 09/04/2009 23:42:45
 Hi Ravi,

Nice of you to stop by and say hello. Sandy was active on this site, but he retired from here, severed some personal ties and I think he is preoccupied and might not revisit. I know some of us sure miss him. We hope he is well and happy. I've pretty much done the same-- that is retire from here.

Here is your question. Does your apparatus work and can you prove it? If not, you could always say and explain what ever you wish. That‘s what we did. Take care of yourself. I know you've worked hard. Here’s wishing you good luck. Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug. Have a Guinness you know and tell Pat hello.

With Highest Regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products