Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

2 May 2024 15:37

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: ravi
Subject: Please help me contact Sandy Kidd
Question: Hi,

This message is for anyone who knows Sandy Kidd personally and can contact him - please tell him that I apologize but I really must speak to him., if he's at all inclined to spend a little more time, this time helping someone else who has already spent a good 5 years down this track (and thinks its finally over)...

I have a complete explanation ready. A prototype demonstrating the technical principle. I want Sandy's opinion first.

Thank you in advance for your help. I'm available any time, phone/forum/email etc.

Sincerely
Ravi
Date: 15 April 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 15/04/2009 14:51:14
 Ravi,

If you post in response to threads that Sandy started, he will recieve your posting in his email (assuming he still has the same email address).

Regards,
Luis G

Report Abuse
Answer: ravi - 15/04/2009 15:31:29
 :) Thanks Luis.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 15/04/2009 23:03:45
 Sandy changed his email address about a year ago when he retired at seventy. If you understood what he did and his expertise in his field you’d wonder what in the world major parts of Europe will do without him when the next big freeze comes. He uses Hot mail now -- a new address, guarded and very private.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 15/04/2009 23:05:58
 In other words, posting in his old threads won't reach him.

Report Abuse
Answer: ravi - 16/04/2009 13:18:39
 glenn hawkins, might this highly guarded address be procured from you ? can i have it? Please!
Thank you!
Sincerely
ravi

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products