Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

4 May 2024 04:51

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Right, you know who I am
Subject: open letter to Sandy
Question: Open Letter to Sandy Kidd

Sandy,

Yes, I may claim the right to call you so.
Since you dont mind.
Since I want to.
Since I feel I know your physics.
Not you. Just your physics.

What was it like?
Working for 30 years on a problem that defies you? Well, you beat it.

Yep. Thats right. You outlive the problem.
The problem lost. Its gone.

YOU. You live on.
Sandy, in the mind, there is nothing
that is impossible to solve.
You knew that. So what does it matter that you didn't it all right. You know and I know that in school we didn't want to always get everything right!

In life, we know there are rewrites allowed. And we are even allowed (in some of the more enlightedned universities) to simply raise interesting puzzles. Raising a puzzle is as hard as solving one. Probably harder.

To solve, you know what you have to do.
To raise, you have to know what holds and what doesn't. In any case, you can't solve without raising, so that anyone who solved the puzzle you and Eric raised had to first understand that there exists a puzzle and understand what you raised.

Not that I would want to end up raising a puzzle in my own life. I would rather solve them.

But having said that, I must say that I need the puzzle raiser as much as a puzzle raiser needs me to solve them.

Otherwise nothing gets done, if you know what I mean.

But in everything.
Good wishes
ravi

p.s. I'm going to stop now before I am too sozzled (the past tense of sizzle of course) to comtemplate in horror, what I'm doing posting this on an internet site of course. cheers!)
Date: 24 April 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 29/04/2009 05:18:17
 You are taking this hard. It isn’t personal. He doesn’t know you. You are a stranger. Let’s get some background on you. Where do you live? I think the states? Your heritage is Middle Eastern? Where? What is you race? What do you like in food, cars, women, sports, books, movies, friends, vocations, hobbies and so on? What do you daydream? What’s it like being you? Have you got a couple of fast sisters for Sandy and me? Just kidding, kidding, kidding you son. Do you fish, hunt, hike, bike, ride a horse, get out doors? Answer whatever you wish.

Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 29/04/2009 05:19:50
 You are taking this hard. It isn’t personal. He doesn’t know you. You are a stranger. Let’s get some background on you. Where do you live? I think the states? Your heritage is Middle Eastern? Where? What is you race? What do you like in food, cars, women, sports, books, movies, friends, vocations, hobbies and so on? What do you daydream? What’s it like being you? Have you got a couple of fast sisters for Sandy and me? Just kidding, kidding, kidding you son. Do you fish, hunt, hike, bike, ride a horse, get out doors? Answer whatever you wish.

Glenn,

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products