Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

2 May 2024 23:51

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Mehmet T. Akin
Subject: Could you look at it and tell what do you think
Question: Hi Glenn, Sandi and Webmaster

I have an invention for accelerating and decelerating space vehicles. NASA and some academicians says it has potential for deceleration of space vehicle before re entrance into the atmosphere. I believe that it has also potential for propulsion. You can see below link. What do you think?

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=WO&NR=2009041928A2&KC=A2&FT=D&date=20090402&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP
Date: 28 April 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 29/04/2009 01:03:45
 Instant report to you at first glance at your drawings. If you don’t have it. It looks like your are exactly on top of it. If not, you have the keys. That is -- half of it for certain. Yes. Yes. More later. I’ll go back and study it. I knew you must be anxious.

I've never said this before.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 29/04/2009 01:44:22
 Hi Mehmet,

Excuse me. I got sort of excited at seeing your drawings and wanted to tell you right away-- tell you at least something. I thought SOMEBODY HAS FINALLY UNDERSTOOD! I am sad. I don’t see any acceleration, or deceleration. Now let me tell you what I like a lot about what you’ve done. Your site is excellent, your drawings wonderful and your organization of ideas bespeaks of intelligence.

Your drawings are very close! to some of the parts of my own design. That is what excites me. I have eight such individually motor driven wheels, different from yours, but yours would do well. Have you found the exact ‘in house’ parts you need, wheels, motors, bearings etc.?

I remember we had a good conversation before. Mehmet, if you really want a breakdown on your theory I can furnish it to you. You might not want that. Congratulations on beautiful work. You have worked so hard and long. My heart is with you.

My high regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Mehmet Terziakin - 29/04/2009 17:05:40
 Thank you very much Glenn for your nice comments. I Think we will make a working prototype of the system in this summer.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products