Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

4 May 2024 05:01

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Steve Mulcahy
Subject: pneumatic tube system beer splillage
Question: i was just wondering, i like pneumatic tube systems, they have been around for years. ti seems that a simple gyro scope cpould be uded to keek a open bottle in the same upright position with our spillling a drop of liquid (beer) tube sysyems travel for miles and changev elevations several times. it must be possible to send ac beer from dorm room a to dorm room be across a campus without spilinng any beer, any thouhgts?
Date: 3 May 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 04/05/2009 04:30:25
 Steve,

Well I love it! Outstanding! You could try putting the cap back on the bottle bound for transport. Beyond that I see an advantage for an enterprising college student. If his friends are willing to spill a bit and not worry so much about it, he could bore a hole in the lower part of the tube, clamp his mouth over the hole and suck to get his liquefied college education. His dad would be proud he was showing such incisive innovation. You can bet on it. Suck, suck, suck, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, gurgle, suck, suck.

Aw, the gyroscope idea? Yeah, well keep trying.

Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: Peter Przywara - 08/06/2009 13:46:46
 Place gyroscope over head . Nail gymbal to forhead. Attach rope through ears(passed the brain) tie a secure knot hold playboy magazine in left hand and fire up the gyroscope

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products