Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 19:12

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: K Subramanian
Subject: Answer to a Gyro Question Posted today Not Found!!
Question: Chetan Kulkarni's Question dt January 2009 Regarding How the inner Gimbal could be rotated.etc. There are three answers & today I have added one more 4th Answer to day the 20th May 09--Security no given was 9202. I am surprised that the same is not to be found. Kindly let me know.Thanks.
Subramanian
Date: 20 May 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 21/05/2009 13:26:28
 Dear K Subramanian,

Are you saying you posted here today, but that it doesn’t show up on the site? What is meant by ‘dt’? Are you suggesting some sort of security exist here? What does this mean, ‘Security no given was 9202’? What are you saying? If you posted something apparently it didn’t take. Try posting the information again. Suggestion: When you want to refer to a past post, cut and paste the address (above) of that post. Your reader has only to then cut and past and click to see what you are talking about.

I remind you, you have been ask another question below???

Kind Wishes,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 21/05/2009 13:43:15
 I see.
Most likely you either ran out of allotted time to finish writing, during which time the security number changed and you didn’t ‘wait’ to see whether the message went through. Do this if you don’t already do it. Write your message on your own program, cut it and pasted it on the gyro site. Try that and let me know. I’ve never had a problem here that wasn’t my fault.

Report Abuse
Answer: K Subramanian - 21/05/2009 17:08:26
 Mr Glenn,
I am sorry , I have been misunderstood. Here 'dt' refers to dated (January 2009) (it is an abbreviation for dated.) Again I am misunderstood regarding the security No. I did not mean that I had given any security or otherwise. If you see your answeing format you may find a row after Name , E mail ID etc Please type the adjoining given no in the space & this for security. This is what is given in your answering format. I meant only that..
I just wanted to give some suitable suggestions for the request of Mr Kulkarni to the best of my knowledge based on my Experience and Nothing else. Anyhow thank you very much.

K Subramanian

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 21/05/2009 21:31:55
 Hi K Subramanian,

Thank you very much.

Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products