Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 04:04

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Luis Gonzalez
Subject: Return from Northern Europe
Question: Dear Gyro Enthusiasts,

I am back and must say that the Baltic is a great place to visit this time of year. The weather remained great through the Scandinavian countries as well as in Russia, Poland and Estonia. There was sunshine all the way through the end of the trip in Madrid.

Travel awakens a sense of discovery with different ways of thinking that bringing fresh clarity to stodgy thoughts, and this trip was no exception. I found that gyro propulsion theory can be fresh and exciting even when it remains consistent with classical mechanics.

My thoughts about theory and device designs will from now on be posted in a different website with membership by invitation. I will continue to post here when I find interesting conversation or comments, but will spare you details about my theory and design opinion. In return I will not be interrupted when I don’t want to be interrupted while still being able to publish my thoughts in the web, to people who respect my right to express my opinions.

I will also be spending a greater part of my time building the design that resulted from theory development using my own design paradigm. This design uses an innovative configuration that in my opinion facilitates the construction and operation of the tool; it depends largely on repeatable mechanical components.

I am convinced that gyro-propulsion is nearing success with the influx of fresh thinking such as Ravi’s focused collaborative effort. I trust that Ravi, Harry, EDH, and perhaps others will continue to collaborate within their own circles to build successful devices.
I am looking forward to see videos of devices getting off the ground in U Tube or other venues very soon.

My next posting will contain the URL where I will post the classic version of gyro propulsion theory and my building journal.

Best Regards,
Luis G
Date: 3 June 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Ravi - 06/06/2009 16:54:06
 Hi Luis, Welcome back! Good to hear from you, mate!

I'm looking forward to spending time on your blog. I am happy to help with the designing of the individual parts when you're ready, if you wish that is. I also have spare parts you might be able to use.

I'm making progress on my prototype. I've got a picture of the flywheels up on my blog. I'm spending a lot of time in machine shops. Yesterday was such a nice day and yet for about 16 hours straight I was in the shop measuring drawing, redrawing, redesigning, helping set up jigs to fasten parts for machining, tapping, welding. After al the work, the alignments are off more than five thousands and I'm going to have to put in another long day today too. But then I will be done with one more component.

cheers
Ravi

Report Abuse
Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 21/06/2009 20:31:42
 Ravi,
You are a real trooper and I admire your talents and dedication.
Thank you for the kind offers, unfortunately my path is heavy on the side of design and slow in producing physical artifacts. I think this will work better for me (see below).

Dear forum,
I apologize for being slow in posting, and for changing how I intend to proceed.

The few members of my new forum and I have decided no to publish its content, as it includes solutions for build devices using modular mechanical components.
We realized that the descriptions of these limited components reveal inventions that would be foolish to publish prematurely.

To keep my word, I will later-on build another forum dedicated to only discussing the science and theory of gyro-propulsion as I see it.

I am currently a bit more extended than I want at work and in personal projects (one of the personal projects is designing and building the invention).

Best Regards,
Luis G

Report Abuse
Answer: Spinman - 21/08/2009 20:41:33
 I been reading most of your posts - want to know more about what you'r building.
Can I join your website?
Spinman

Report Abuse
Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 22/08/2009 17:31:47
 Thank you Spin man, you have been busy writing.
My current website is private (for proprietary reasons) but I will start one that is somewhat more public in the near future.
I have your email and will send an invitation when the site is ready.

Best Regards,
Luis G.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products