Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

2 May 2024 16:09

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: new flywheels are ready!!
Subject: new wheels
Question: Here are the new flywheels!

Date: 6 June 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 06/06/2009 18:19:36
 Hi ravi,

Before I comment, is that a top caliber cad drawing, or a physical wheel?
More later.
Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 11/06/2009 03:51:07
 pls ring or put pen 2 paper,surely there is amust need 2 know......359 367 egyptian math... myan desighn cmmmmmmmmon glenn ....harry not e mailishite but wright or write 2 me,,,,,,ink 2 pad wot u got 2 looooose

Report Abuse
Answer: Harry K. - 11/06/2009 14:35:06
 Hello Patrick,

If you speak similar like you write, it wolud not make any sense for me, because I could not understand you at all. What is your native language?

Regards,
Harry

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 11/06/2009 15:54:31
 Dear Harry,

Our friend, Pat with the Irish name lives in England and he is not like you and I, two sticks in the mud. Pat is special. It is not impossible that he has created equations that would stagger a mathematician. This is most unlikely as you obviously well know. Still, Pat fit’s the genre of a person with distinctive abilities. In any case I know you are a kind person at heart, despite the fact that you want to me on the rack and torture me for a few days. Pat claims he can communicate on paper, but has a really bad time of it on the computer. Who knows? I think his fingers fly too quickly over the keyboard and he uses ever imaginable shortcut in communication and cannot understand why sticks-in -the-mud like you and I don’t get it -- again a perfect example of the genre. You are the most suited one here to communicate the languish of science -- mathematics. What will it cost you to investigate, a stamp? Be sure and let us know.

Regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 11/06/2009 16:04:34
 Excuse me Harry, Pat said “....harry not e mailishite but wright or write 2 me,,,,,,ink 2 pad wot u got 2 looooose”

Translation: “Harry don’t write shit for email, but correctly write to me in ink to Pat. What have you got to lose?”

Report Abuse
Answer: Harry K. - 11/06/2009 16:19:39
 Ahhh... thanks Glenn for your translation. :-)))
And what should I write in ink to Pat?

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 11/06/2009 17:36:09
 Hello Harry K.,

Well, it’s difficult Harry. Pat says he never checks his email. You can’t ask him for his post office address. Maybe you could put a note in a monthly English news paper. You could head it, ‘TO THE GUY WHO DOESN’T READ ENGLISH NEWSPAPERS HEADINGS AND HIS EMAIL.

I’ll see what I can do. Always glad to help out the guy who designed my beautiful BMW hotrod.

Hi Pat,

Do an original post. In it ask Harry to say hi. When he answers check your email. There you will find Harry’s email address. Email him and ask for his post office street address. Check your email. When you get his address send him your math via his street ‘ink’ address. In the same way I will give you my street address. You’re not a terrorist, right? Just kidding, Pat.

Best Regards to Harry & Pat, Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 20/06/2009 12:09:15
 1 2 3 4 i like u both,neither has rang or wrote...or as it would b ooh ignore him we already know that............... That was sarcasm.I gave 2 u and feel nothing back!!!!!!
Yet if the freshmans ideas wer drivel then within the forum freshmans theory would never summise''
OOOOPS freshman became a topic therefore IEEEEEEE a preclution of oneself will see
My own stature tells me i should i should and stamp
But yet i have given name n number 2 camp

U KNOW
The deflection of magnetic fields within A prime and around a prime and its celestial 360 but where art thou distribute,

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 20/06/2009 13:03:06
 Glenn pls u have the number jus ring at 1400h gmt on my birthday

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 20/06/2009 13:03:13
 Glenn pls u have the number jus ring at 1400h gmt on my birthday

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 20/06/2009 16:03:56
 I don’t know your number, Pat. While your contention that an interior 360 degrees markings of magnetic attraction would not line up with an exterior rim with 367 repulsive magnetic markings, the markings will never the less find an equilibrium and line up and remain in line with one another. Those positions would be 360 interior at 363 ½ exterior rim.

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 26/06/2009 02:37:32
 OH how i larf,

Get it all mixed up,should i check now if it will send or post...........................
359 367 it works, if ure brain cant handle the simplicity, then lay it down as 360 yo 369 or de fluids... dem fluids u wer tryin bro waz de actual fluidicity aii....

Two circles one inside another, the outside ring is made up of 359 cogs, the inner of 367..only one can alighn all others pushed on, but also with acelerative force via myan ..........egyptian..........math in solstice agreement and in overlooked shamenistic as overlooked from above,......................../././.divisible math,prime math,gyroscopic paternation of divisabilaty................

itchworm...

if there is no contact u may loose paraphragmentation forever, OOOPS do ya wana risk it baby..............doh 4 sure u can evaluate ure right,,

note how da spelt?

who knows how i realy speak anyway????????????????????????????

Report Abuse
Answer: imposter - 28/06/2009 19:41:16
 Ali gee? ma maan,

Gieusmairpattibowy!

Whothenoo.

Report Abuse
Answer: Ludwig van Beethoven - 30/06/2009 18:08:40

The ‘Gieu’ in Gieusmairpattibowy gives you away. As if we didn’t already know from before. But we can keep a secrete. Have fun.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products