Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

4 May 2024 04:43

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Jim Kennedy
Subject: Gyroscopes for sale (Wanted)
Question: I am looking for a GyroXtreme (Two-Seater) or a Spaceball 2000 (Single-Seater) or something similar
Date: 6 August 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Bud Wilson - 18/09/2009 01:32:21
 For Sale or Trade for Quad, Sand rail, Motorcycle, Custom Car or Truck. Spaceball 2000, There are lots of bounce houses and slides for rent in your area. But what about the kids over 10 rent the Spaceball alone or add a DJ for the total party package this is a true untapped market in town and you could make some real money. Or load it up behind your motor home and hit the county fair circuit or how about Glamis, Car Dealers, Nightclubs, Stores, Restaurants, Bars, Spaceball is in Phoenix but Has a axle and becomes it's own trailer. I also have a set of wheels for moving in and out of buildings will fit through a set of double doors. *Electric or Manual *Hydraulic Power Motor *Simple Set-Up & Close Down *No Age Limit *No Language Barrier *Cash Income *Indoor & Outdoor Operation *Lightweight Design. Check out link to see in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD3caH9FZfw Call or Email Bud 623 680 3132

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1370992018-0 image 1370992018-1
image 1370992018-2 image 1370992018-3

Report Abuse
Answer: mark Gardner - 06/04/2010 01:52:37
 I may consider selling my spaceball 2000 Human Gyroscope. It is a single seater. I'm planning to operate it in 2010, but I'm so busy I'm not sure how this is going to turn out. I will listen to any offers, but I'd expect around half of new price to consider selling. My email is mark@getgoin.net

Mark

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products