Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

26 April 2024 14:01

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: RAVI
Question: Ravi,

I have the answers. I have had them for years and I might give them to you now . . .slowly. You ask when you first said hello.

Glenn,
Date: 4 November 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Ravi - 14/11/2009 03:42:57
 Glenn, Lovely talking to you again. Its been too long.

How are you recovering from your major surgery? I asked once before but you never told me... Almost like you didn't care to share............. !? :(

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 15/11/2009 20:41:15
 Seems I posted a moment in the wrong place : ~ )

Hello Ravi,

Thank you for asking about me. I’m not perfect, but I’m OK.

I’m glad you are interested in what I offer. I wanted to mention some effort I and you, we might make jointly and so I mentioned it. Maybe I should have waited to, but I didn’t want to. It will be a long while before I can involve myself. Perhaps also for you? The effort on my part requires an awful lot of involvement. Until if and when that time arrives, we have a saying, Ravi. Keep on keeping on!
With kind regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products