Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

24 April 2024 17:50

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Dave Shaw
Subject: gyroscope
Question: I am looking to purchase a human gyroscope suitable for children with one or two seats, I read the previous question but there was no e-mail address, you can e-mail me direct if you wish. Or does anybody else no where I can get one.
Date: 22 November 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: janette davies - 25/11/2009 12:50:33
 hi dave i have a two seater gyrocsope which i would be willing to sell as i havent got the time to use it. it has done us well over the past 3 years doing carnivals chrildrens partys as well a a season in ibiza it s ADIPS has just exspired but i would be willing to renew before sale if you are intrested and would like full spec and further details feel free to contact me hope i can help janette

Report Abuse
Answer: Pete - 08/02/2010 18:54:53
 Hello, I am also interested in buying a gyroscope. If yours is still available please email on mayhem672@hotmail.com thanks!

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products