Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

27 April 2024 03:55

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: s.j.wilson
Subject: so called anti-gravity function
Question: There is one experiment which would be an extension to one particular demonstration of Professor Laithwiate's that I would like to conduct but I do not have access to gyroscopes or the engineering necessary to conduct them myself.
If such an experiment was to be successful - in no ore than opening up a completeley new line of research - I am sure the military might of various governments would want control.
How do I find a partner?
Date: 30 December 2009
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 30/12/2009 19:22:46
 What are you talking about? There are no secrets here to be guarded. Everything has been open since Laithwiate and Kidd, until now. No one wants our information. There is no financing available, but there are thousands of pattens laying around about gyroscopic propulsion. No one will build them, not even Laithwiate's.

A nice person here named, Ravi will probably listen to you if you wish to open up. He wanted to form a group workshop.

Don't be discouraged and good luck S.J.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products