Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

26 April 2024 21:43

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Ravi
Subject: Experimental Proof at last!
Question: Sheddwellers and others,
Here is experimental proof of behavior which my theory predicts.

As per Faraday's law of induction, introducing a rate of change of torque into an otherwise identical experiment, I demonstrate that the prototype rel.machine shows a marked change in energy levels. See for yourself.
Date: 29 January 2010
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 30/01/2010 16:25:37
 Ravi,

Your current experiments (in the link), as stated, use orientation (->, ->).
I am perplexed at the claim of “Proof at Last”, as the demonstrated behaviors in all the experiments (up to now) are predictable through classical mechanics analysis.

Increasing the torque will increase the deflection, and renaming “deflection” as “induction” will certainly show increased “induction” when using the new nomenclature to explain the experimental results.

What am I missing here?

Knowing that you are an exceptional and intelligent man is incongruous with your claims (on the surface).

Perhaps you can take a little time and bring the explanation about the nature of your success down a couple of notches so that we can understand what it is you are seeing that I am missing.

******IMPORTANT*********
For starters, it would help tremendously for you to sate what you have proven that goes beyond what classical mechanics can explain. This is very important.
******IMPORTANT*********

I hope this is not too much to ask.

By the way is there a reason you did not respond my core question in the previous thread (i.e. is (->, ->) where you expect to find lift)?

I look forward to your answers (please excuse my denseness).

Best Regards,
Luis G

Report Abuse
Answer: Ravi - 31/01/2010 05:23:20
 Luis, my friend I know you to be too smart to believe your reference to denseness. I'm sorry, but at this time I have no comment to offer.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 31/01/2010 05:56:16
 Dear Raiv,
You have engineered, built and done wonderful tests that will help a number of very interested people here to a better understanding. You also have learned more. You are a winner and in this respect your project is a success. So long as you live you will have this accomplishment, with more to come I‘m sure. You must keep your cheery spirits up now. Congratulations.

Luis, that is a most excellent communication. You were cordial, respectful, honest, simple, abundantly clear and correct. In all ways that was well done.

Report Abuse
Answer: Harry K. - 31/01/2010 16:39:02
 Hello Ravi,

Again, I cannot find any unexpected outcome of your latest experiment 2.8. So where is the "proof at last"? - A real proof would be see how your machine levitates above the ground or at least a well documented loss of weight of your machine.

If you are able to achieve lift with your current design and configuration, I will come to India and kiss your feet. However, I'm sure this will not happen... :-)

Good luck!
Harry

Report Abuse
Answer: Ravi - 05/02/2010 05:42:14
 Vergiss es

Report Abuse
Answer: Harry K. - 05/02/2010 11:27:26
 Du bist bereits vergessen!

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 09/04/2010 04:44:56
 And here is me thinking it was for planetary unity......................

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products