Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

18 April 2024 07:48

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: RichardUrwin
Subject: Gyro slip stick drive?
Question: With all the development over the years is seems to me the most dramatic examples of novel approach to Propulsion are examples that show working models.

Example Russian slip-stick drive:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Iqn8CbVsBU

where are the examples of working Gyro Propulsion after 30-40 years of development?

if such examples where sold in the same way as little steam engines in model engineering kits are sold; a market for aiding the expansion of the gyro propulsion technology would exist! ??
Date: 24 April 2010
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 27/04/2010 18:48:33
 Hello Richard,

Yes you are right on all counts, however:

Slip-stick drive is old crap. In space it would jostle about itself in it’s own area, but never go anywhere.

We the body of inventors here have no acceptable accreditations for inertial drive. Nothing. No one dose.

Money? Internet Toys?

NASA or CERN would invest billions in a proven inertial drive with only a few horsepower thrust.

We few, we dedicated, we determined keep trying. We have no choice in the matter.

Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 01/05/2010 12:21:58
 i have found fluid metals 4 glenn,, u ought ta c dem go, brrrrwicked
audacity enters the realm. Think about it,think about the whole as the hole in general.

It will summise i cant stop that,fluidicity in primes (liqid) if u like have no alighn

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 01/05/2010 22:29:56
 Dear Patrick,

Your first paragraph is very clear, your second, I also understand in some detail from past postings.

You say in the second, “It will summise i cant stop that,fluidicity in primes (liqid) if u like have no alighn.

Consider an electric motor, the permanent magnets are never aligned with the electromagnetic magnets. When there is no electromagnetic magnets fields alternating in constant advance of the PMs nothing happens. Yet the outer stator to the enter rotor are perfectly miss- aligned, as you speak about. Mathematically then, the two magnets could each be prime numbers of alignments out of sequence--- nothing would happen. You have to add alternating energy (electricity) or some form of force or nothing happens.

So you speak of primes not aligning, because they are separated by mater and space, giving them different diameters. So what? You have a static condition, unless you add the big something. What, How and Why would you do this and that?

I do enjoy your messages and I wonder about you sometimes. Keep it up and take care.

England swings like a pendulum do
Bobbies on bicycles two by two

Tryin' to mock the way they talk, fun, but all in vain
Gapin' at the dapper men with derby hats and cane.

By Miller Roger, from Tennessee where I live.

Well. . . why don’t I send you another of Miller‘s:

Well here I sit high, gettin' ideas
Ain't nothing but a fool would live like this
Out all night and runnin' wild
Woman sittin' home with a month old child

CHORUS:
Dang me, dang me
They oughta take a rope and hang me
High from the highest tree
Woman would you weep for me.

Just sittin' around drinkin' with the rest of the guys
Six rounds bought, and I bought five
Spent the half the groceries and all the rent
Like fourteen dollars having twenty seven cents.

(CHORUS)

Roses are red and violets are purple
Sugar is sweet and so is maple surple
I was the seventh out of seven sons
My pappy was a pistol
I'm a son of a gun.

Best Regards, Pat
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 02/05/2010 12:05:43
 http://www.torquemax.de/images/Stator9_NUT-12Pol.jpg

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick hill - 06/05/2010 00:51:25
 in answer to 21/03/10

The simplicity in math i have found,u know that u r in no doubt that the builder from england is in knolage of a new line of thinking and may have juss n tifyacably stumbled upon a gyrographical design of ofset symetry to provide repultion in magnetics of those ofset faces within the module to create electricity to allow more pushed enduced offset in the rotational engine that is ionic bonds and drive, control of fluidicity( ie latteraral mass) in a centrafugal ossolating design.

THAT can only work in 359 367 prime repulsive direction

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 10/05/2010 08:17:16
 very weak response, ne mind the spacial ponse

Report Abuse
Answer: Dr D.Fisher - 30/06/2010 22:13:45
 I suspect that 'Patrick' is incarcerated somewhere. If he isn't, he should be.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products