Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

19 April 2024 06:16

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Andrew Voyer
Subject: Where to buy?
Question: Used or new? I can not buy yet, but I am trying to track them down, for once we have the money. We will want to buy quick.
Date: 3 May 2010
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Mark Gardner - 10/06/2010 03:44:51
 I have one I'm considering to sell. I'm trying to find a person to work with me to operate it so I can keep it. My other business got really busy, so I don't have time to do the gyro like I originally planned. It's all customized on a trailer. Web site: www.ridethegyro.com
ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250643477912#ht_1761wt_911

I just dropped the price from what it was. I've never seen another one set up on a trailer this nice anywhere.

Feel free to contact me with questions. unqent@getgoin.net

Mark

Report Abuse
Answer: Edward Gray - 21/06/2010 12:58:46
 We sell gyros. Please visit our website www.proactivliving.com for more information or cosntact Edward Gray on +27 233 476 050.

Regards,

Edward

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products