Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 19:42

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: patrick hill
Subject: ravi 30 5 2010
Question: It needs to work like a turbine as slowly the inner builds up pressure against the outer then this presure is released into the outer chamber to give psi in the ring of the module to be released by wastegates lateraly or down or up,x or y. There is massive amounts of calculation but due 2 my own knolage of myan mathematical precludements this is so simple to the factor of 8. WITH THE ADDED FACTOR OF MINE which was not mine but it is now i am the only man in existance who would know this
Date: 2 June 2010
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: patrick hill - 02/06/2010 02:01:11
 FORGOT 2 AD, in a centrifuge yes of course,also forget that e mail as i only accept old way of letters in post to Patrick hill,43 duncan road, aylestone, leicester, le2 8eg, ENGLAND.

But this is 4 only those who c that the outter cicle has 367 points and then there is an inner with 359 points in rotation over 360 degrees they will only ever meet in one place but there would be more to push and more to pull if the faces were as cogs... THIS THEN DOES PRODUCE PERPETUALITY DUE TO THE PRIME NUMBERS USED

Report Abuse
Answer: PATRICK HILL - 02/06/2010 02:17:58
 FLUIDICITY is the expultion of mass latteraly in horizontal action, THE end action of this event leaves a black hole as all mass has been lateraly thrown then this would leave a centre of negativity and at a fulcrum of of point whereupon mass enertia has passed then the so negative centre would start to slowly claw back the mass as needing possitive input in its so negative world

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 13/07/2010 20:07:42
 Dear Patrick,
This guy, D. Fisher is a strange one. I'm not convinced he is actually a doctor, but he's been around a long, long time. I could tell you more about him, but it does not matter. He is always the way he is, mean no matter who he's writing to . . . It's not just you and Sandy. So pay him no mind.

I think you are a swell fellow. You must keep posting however you like, when ever you like.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 24/07/2010 09:30:09
 Hello Pat,

I think prose [writing] works better for us than the telephonapparat [telephone].

We don’t understand different ideas that may be in the works and never will, unless and until they will be built into a machine. I guessed we are forced to work alone and just blabber about it on and off to keep focused and updated. Sorry.

I was working hard at building my machine. I sort of had to stop. Now, I am building a two-story addition to my house before winter, along with trying to keep my paying work going and my other life together. So. . . I stopped building my machine for a while. It has always been something with me to get me off track. I have sometimes wondered if God doesn’t want me to build a warp drive.

You are a nice person Patrick. I can tell. Keep the faith. Talk to you again soon.

Best regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick hill - 24/07/2010 10:03:02
 My life to my freind,reality of a centred way to earn provide is always the formost
But yet how do i learn to give what i was given,this must surely be a creator driving me on because i have no selfish want of my own appart from making everyone and everything before me more simplistic and more infactual of self preservation towards others than in my younger years ever thought possible.Maybee im wrong then glenn but i thought i could do something that looked so arrogant only to be seen in my passing as one of the most giving and new discoverys that to this date anyone has ever given in such an unselfish way for future solitude and less wastefull entirity to live in for the longevity of this our presence within our solar system

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick hill - 24/07/2010 10:22:24
 Also maybee your and others spelling mistakes may make oneself a person who evaluates,do u mean to harm others in an...............way or do i accept that as i myself uninterlectual always make mistakes then this is possible of the lectual!..

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 24/07/2010 15:43:22
 Telephonapparat is your German neighbor's word for telephone. Do I mean to hurt people, because of spelling? Give me a break!

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick hill - 07/08/2010 03:57:03
 I DID not say you were out to hurt me glenn

All i have to give i want to give for free, I would like to see capability before i pass.

AN i think glenn can do this x

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawskins - 07/08/2010 16:00:11
 Dear Patrick,

Excuse me, Pat. I was making a strong effort, but things in my life are misdirecting me now. I might not get back into it. But yes, I think you are right. I do believe my designs would work. Thanks for your confidence.

Regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 22/08/2010 18:40:51
 Hi Pat,

Just checking in to make sure we don't forget one another. I just thought of something. If your inter and outer rings are not in line, how in the world will you ever get all your ducks in a row? Just kidding you Patrick. Just kidding my friend.

See you latter alligator,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products