Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

19 March 2024 08:38

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: paul frape
Subject: Selling soon - Human Gyroscope - spaceball
Question: end of season coming up soon and i may be selling my human gyroscpope/spaceball,it is trailer mounted,easily towed,manually turned 1 person seated type (has a pulley for a motor so easily converted),it is also enclosed with clear polycarbonate panels,easy to work and a good money earner

i do shows where i charge £2.50 a shot - this earns £5 every 5 minutes or so,thats £60 an hour,we also sell silly string which has a good mark up,both things making a 4/5 hour show a £500 money earner - 2 days a weekend = £1000 ish,i also do a 4 hour hire for local gala days and fetes/barbecues/birthday partys at £175 - £250 depending on travel distance/fuel, i have really enjoyed working this the last few years and im reluctant to see it go,i have just bought a new computer so no pics at the moment but i can take some at my next shows on the 7/8/9 august,looking for around £1900 ish thanks for reading
Date: 2 August 2010
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: lisa roberts - 02/08/2010 21:03:00
 hi, just wondering where you are as i am in the west midlands but would be interested in coming to look at it, lisa

Report Abuse
Answer: paul - 13/08/2010 09:05:20
 Hi Lisa,sorry for the late reply due to computer problems, i have sent you an e mail, i am located in scotland, thanks paul

Report Abuse
Answer: KAROL WOJDA - 04/12/2010 01:09:27
 Hi do you still have gyrosope for sale if yes send me some pictures and information about condition and price to pay Regards

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products