Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 April 2024 15:39

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Charlotte Gray
Subject: Wanted a Human Gyroscope / Orbitron September 2010
Question: Hi, I'm looking to buy a secondhand gyroscope or Orbitron". I am however also interested in knowing a ball park figure for purchasing a new one and depending on what figures I am given I may be interested in buying two. Please contact me at the above email address and I'll endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible. Many thanks Charlie x:] (Torbital@msn.com)
Date: 29 August 2010
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Jenny Hill - 03/09/2010 17:03:30
 I have a used one in great shape in Texas with trailer for $3500.I have made over 1,000 in one weekend. Email me and I will send you pictures.

Report Abuse
Answer: Jenny Hill - 03/09/2010 17:03:31
 I have a used one in great shape in Texas with trailer for $3500.I have made over 1,000 in one weekend. Email me and I will send you pictures.

Report Abuse
Answer: Dewayne M. - 20/11/2010 22:41:18
 Jenny Hill do you stil have it for sale? if so please email me at dewaynemullenix@yahoo.com

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products