Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

25 April 2024 01:56

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Ravi
Subject: Relativistic Flying Machines And Kron's Ideas
Question: Did you know that Gabriel Kron believed firmly that there is a deep connection between the properties of space and electromagnetism that has eluded even the greatest amongst us? Even to this day, this is an open problem.
I propose that the inductive suspension of angular momentum directly operates from this deep connection and that Kron would recognize the ideas behind the prototype under development.

Read about my case for why it matters whether Kron agrees on my blog, http://relmachine.blogspot.com

Read Banesh Hoffman's discussion of the significance of the use of non-holonomic reference frames by Kron in his analysis of rotating electrical machinery by clicking on the pdf @ http://rmp.aps.org/abstract/RMP/v21/i3/p535_1

Date: 19 February 2011
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 20/02/2011 16:15:24
 Hi Ravi,
Looking forward to see if one of your designs will liftoff from the ground, and wishing you luck in your effort.
Please check this site and the 2 videos linked, and let me know what is your opinion?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message330864/pg1
(I don't like the hubris reflected in the name of the site but the content is a bit interesting)
Best Regards, Luis G

Report Abuse
Answer: James C. Wilson - 07/03/2011 00:54:11
  I have seen the answer since 1945, but did not know. Coming to light in me again in 1978, I tried to give it to my

government via my belief in pure science. In 1998 someone else patented something close and I knew that it would not work

when I first learned/saw it. I have not written anything down nor have I attempted to do anything because I am an indigent,

cocky black man that wish to bring this revolutionary/evolutionary insight to light via my narrow-minded efforts.
I would:

I would want poor people (Blacks first) to give one dollar as an investment with their hearts believing they are just

giving it away until I can prove and produce what I say.

I would need less than one million dollars, open to me, but controlled by someone else as to realize that this is not

a sham nor am I to profit until delivery.

I would want secretcy to aide my community in its onset.

I would want secretcy for myself so as to continue my many other researches in peace.

I am not going to say any more; albeit!

JCW
neplus8@aol.com

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products