Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 May 2024 16:06

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: P Xula
Subject: Your version pf the Mitac gyroscope
Question: Your Answer to the previus question was:
There is a electrically driven gyroscope at www.gyroscope.com however its quite small compared to the Mitac gyroscope. I’ve been planning on building a limited number of gyroscopes like the one you described. They will be 12-20 inches high and have a large fast disk. They should be ready in 2004 but they will be over £500. If there is anything in particular you want it to do let me know and I’ll incorporate it into the design.

My Question is:
When is your version of Mitac gyroscope / 12-20 inches high will be ready. How much will it cost (£500??)and if it is not ready yet , please tell me where can I buy that sort of Gyro.
Regards
Date: 26 March 2004
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: webmaster@gyroscopes.org - 27/03/2004 21:07:00
 As far as I'm aware there isn't a gyroscope in production of this size. The exact price is unknown and I won't know until it ready to go into production but I'm trying to keep the price around £500. I'm trying to get it on the market as soon as I can but I think its now about 2 months away.

Report Abuse
Answer: webmaster@gyroscopes.org - 01/05/2004 00:06:35
 Production is no under way. A case has yet to be designed/built and manuals need to be prepared. It will be on sale in June and I maybe accepting pre-orders before then.
Price will be about £500. As far i know no one else makes such gyroscopes.

Report Abuse
Answer: Robert Pelka - 30/11/2004 02:14:55
 My Question is:
When is your version of Mitac gyroscope / 12-20 inches high will be ready. How much will it cost (£500??)and if it is not ready yet , please tell me where can I buy that sort of Gyro.

The MITAC gyro do you know how fast it is.

Sinderely,

Bob Pelka

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products