Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

11 May 2024 10:10

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Luke Clifford
Subject: funding for inertial propulsion engines
Question: If you are designing and/or building an inertial proulsion engine and need funding then contact me. As many details as possible would be helpful so I can decide upon the most feasable designs which hold the greatest potential. Feel free to e-mail me at goneluke@hotmail.com where I will be happy discuss things in more detail.

Luke Clifford
Date: 2 May 2004
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: DaveS - 03/05/2004 12:41:05
 Nice offer.
Several of us have in the past at some time attempted to obtain funding. Most of us are grateful of offers but at the same time extremely wary for good reasons. What would be of more use before anyone starts sharing information on ground breaking research would be;

1 Who are you.
2 Who if anyone do you represent
3 How much funding can you potentially make available.
4 What are your expectations for providing funding

I appreciate that this does not sound like gratitude but anyone from this forum who has trod the route will understand the concerns and would probably have their own questions.

DaveS

Report Abuse
Answer: Nitro MacMad - 03/05/2004 22:32:48
 Dear Luke,

Nothing like the offer of funding to bring nutters (inventive geniuses) like me out of their sheds. However, as the man said, more info is needed to keep us out of our sheds.

I would be delighted to find that there was someone daft (philanthropic) enough to fund the venturers of unlikely paths. You will discover, however, that there is a parental paranoia amongst inventors that requires that potential carers are worthy despite any show of wealth. This probably explains our inventors penury.

Please let us see more of your offer on the forum.

Kind regards,

Nitro MacMad

P.S. The second stage of international patent will (if all goes well) cost about £300,000 and as that just exceeds what global companies are prepared to write-off from outside the boardroom, any cost estimates should therefore allow for an expensive (prior art, it's obvious---usual crap) fight on top of this....nasty old world isn't it! Cinical poseur- Moi?!

Report Abuse
Answer: luke clifford - 03/05/2004 23:30:06
 Have you ever heard of a naked lunch moment? Its when someone is sitting in a restaurant, enjoying their meal, when all of a sudden they realise something quite unusual, they aren't wearing any clothes. It's an epiphany such as this which I have had to endure in relation to thoughts of success for any reactionless drive or inertial proulsion engine.

Having said that I don't feel too ashamed. I think that the physics and reason involved throw up an intricate and mind boggling set of paradoxes. I don't think most people know why gyroscopes work, let alone toying with the mind games involved utilising their unique properties for propulsion. I'm glad that I've flirted with the idea, but also glad that my epiphany came as soon as it has. I've found out about alot of people who have dedicated much of their lives to researching this topic, all of whom have failed. It seems to consume poeple with all the promise a working device offers, but to my mind, although their dedication was unquestionable, their logic was floored.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm off to eat desert and put some clothes on.

Luke Clifford

Report Abuse
Answer: natalie b-cello - 07/02/2009 21:20:23
 luke u are so gay, just get rich like self employed bitch like me

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products