Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

19 March 2024 02:57

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Louis Phillips
Subject: Human Gyroscope for sale UK
Question: Hi Here i have a 1 seater Human Gyroscope for sale, its mounted on its own traler,is the full size tyup on a flatbed and outer dome, and is hand turned. its in good working order and i have worked it all season. its had a brand new seat fitted and brand new traler hitch. it also has a crack test. i have a working website for the gyro, to see some pictures have a look at www.zerogeez.co.uk theres a vid on there aswell. i am looking for £2,500 for it... i paid £3,500 for it last year, ive made my money back and had my fun with it, now i think its time for someone else to enjoy! ready for work today! any more details please contact Louis on 07779 461185. it will need to be towed away, any good size car / van/ pick up truck will do the job. based in Cornwall UK. Thanks
Date: 17 August 2011
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Stacey Cookson - 09/06/2012 14:42:31
 has this sold?? if so how did you source it?? as if cant find one in uk i'll have to start looking abroad to get one, do you have an experience of this?? my email is stacey@cookson07.orangehome.co.uk

thank you

Report Abuse
Answer: peter mccreadie - 30/08/2012 19:36:34
 hi is your gyroscope sold i am just like the other person cant find one for sale in the uk at the moment can you help in any way thank you peter email is pmccreadie123@aol.com

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products