Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

19 March 2024 10:32

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: David Williams
Subject: I'm looking to purchase a gyroscope ride
Question: I'm looking to purchase a single seat gyroscope ride to use at shows etc.
I'm in the UK near Shrewsbury.
I'd be very grateful of any help as I'm unable to find a manufacturer.
Date: 13 April 2012
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: lisa roberts - 05/05/2012 20:57:55
 hi, i have just put mine up for sale on ebay if you want to have a look

Report Abuse
Answer: lee skelding - 11/06/2012 19:05:36
 Hi,

we are a new uk based manufacturer of 'mini thrill' amusement rides and we will soon be manufacturing our own human gyro design. The ride will be fully trailer mounted with aluminium chequer plate floor, come as a powerd version with 1kw electric dc motor and have an optional lighting package that can be installed.

If you would like more information, prices and finished 3d engineering drawing and renders feel free to email us. Our first ride should come out of production around august as we are currently sorting out our new premises.

thanks
lee skelding
mini thrill amusements

Report Abuse
Answer: peter mccreadie - 10/08/2012 21:24:23
 hi just to se if you still have the gyroscope for sale

Report Abuse
Answer: Ollie - 20/08/2012 00:04:54
 Looking to purchase gyroscope for Irish Market, I have existing business in this area.

Report Abuse
Answer: peter mccreadie - 19/09/2012 05:38:01
 hi just to se if you have the human gyroscope up and running yet if you have one for sale please give me a email with price ect thank you peter

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products