Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

29 March 2024 01:59

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Ravi
Subject: New experiments
Question: Hi there guys and gals,

Check out my latest post:

These experiments show behavior that physicists would not be able to explain!

Most importantly, the introduction of torque into a system containing angular momentum causes a polarization of the angular momentum i.e. the angular momentum must be either parallel or anti-parallel to the applied torque only. Further, much like electrons in an atomic orbital, two parallel angular momenta cannot occupy the same plane!
One of them must move to a perpendicular plane, even if it means going into energy emission/precession.
Date: 8 August 2012
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Ted Pittman - 14/09/2012 15:05:54
 I watch your videos and see all that energy trying to be released. The main answer you are looking for requires the center of gravity of your gyros to move inward and outward toward the center of rotation of the whole platform! Sandy Kidd says that in his book, Poliakov says it in his report and I know it's true because of my own work. Look at the photos of Kidd's machines and Poliakov's (especially Poliakov's).

Each of us made this discovery by accident; it is NOT intuitive.

TRY IT AND YOU WILL GET PROPULSION!

( Besides, if the answer was just to spin parts, then it would have been discovered long ago - Right??? )

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products