Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

19 April 2024 19:20

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Nitro
Subject: On being a good scientist.........
Question: Hi,

I said in my video that I shall try and reconstruct the fast repeater after I retire at the end of this year. Before that I shall put up some videos showing some simpler gyro samplers for you to get you heads round. The videos have been put up on U-tube because I am not young and healthy any more and I felt it would be sad if I snuffed it and yet more centuries passed without the shortcoming of Newton's third (and second) being corrected and further paths being thus left undiscovered.

I had hoped that those who had recognised that there was an unexplored path involving precession would have been able to pick up on what I thought was not just a hint but a clear indication of a path I found that leads to “impulse drive”. That Glen asked for me to put up a video of the reactions of the machine with non rotating “discs” is, to put it mildly, a disappointment.

No matter. I, like Sandy, and I am sure many others have become used to, if a little weary of, such disappointments. The well known Professor Hugh when appraised of a new path (perhaps understandably given the dreadful effects of “Royal Society Disease” suffered by Eric Laithwaite) said that an independent test with an air bed would be needed before any consideration of such a device could be entertained. The hopes of anyone that finds a new path must therefore be suppressed until he find someone, like Laithwaite, with the courage/stupidity to risk his livelihood, reputation and sanity to independently test such a device. Not very likely and very sad.

The machine, without the discs rotating, of course, follows Newton’s third – this is obvious and I wonder why this needs must be shown? It is bad enough to have to shrug off the doubts of the scientific community.

There is a frightening and ever repeating problem with our scientific community that has always seemed to cause it to follow its own farted out scientific established views long (oh! so long!) after an established view has been shown by many, many, (even scientific) people to be, not just disprovable scientific farts, but to be pure, unadulterated crap. You can observe this phenomenon down through the ages from the old “established scientific view” that the word is flat and the Sun rotates around the Earth right up to date with the monstrous money wasting IPCC EU USA and Global “established scientific view” that causes near criminalization of breathing out because, the scientific bandwagon says, anthropogenic (human) produced CO2 is supposed to have been and still be causing catastrophic global warming. This continues despite the UK Meteorological office confirming two weeks ago that there has been no measurable temperature increase for the last sixteen years! Among other crapulous scientific fools can be included our own wondrous astronomer royal who announced just before America’s amazing lunar program; “A lunar journey by humans would be impossible. “Why! You would have to throw ninety per cent of the craft away as exhausted propellant”. Well! Actually, more than ninety per cent as it turns out. Oh! and while we are on the lunar adventure; our own lovable Patrick More declared that the lander risked disappearing, never to seen again, into twenty feet of the lunar dust.

Keep the faith guys, the truth really is out there. And, yes the crap is out there too but have the courage to at least look, experiment and check for yourselves.

Kind regards
NM
Date: 10 November 2012
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products