Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

23 April 2024 17:22

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: someone
Subject: What if you are wrong?
Question: Gyroscopes have always been intresting to me.Physics class gave the same explanation.It just doesn't seem right ,so i went one step further.All of the physics was mostly derived from Newton.I think I might have found a flaw in newtons mechanics that explains why a gyroscope really works.Newton treats matter as a single seprate piece or point having the properties newtonian.Logicaly a single piece cannot be observed without a seperate point of reference.It works in logic ,why not matter and mechanics.If this is so then matter might be a two part interconnected field.Which would explain what any kid knows.That there is an force externally connected to the gyroscope that makes it work.A magic force.
Date: 29 March 2013
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products