Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

26 April 2024 04:16

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Blaze
Subject: Questions for Stan Smith
Question: What are your academic credentials?

What experiments have you done with gyros?

regards,
Blaze
Date: 30 May 2014
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Dr No - 30/05/2014 22:40:42
 http://www2.surrey.ac.uk/maths/people/david_fisher/

Report Abuse
Answer: Nate - 31/05/2014 14:41:31
 I didn't see any references to gyroscopic research. ???

Report Abuse
Answer: Nitro - 31/05/2014 16:41:27
 Dear Blaze and Nate,

Don’t exercise yourselves over Dr Dave/Stan Smith/Dr No or whatever his next reincarnation turns out to be. He is now a lost cause and IMHO a complete twat. He is the only person I have had the misfortune to encounter who justifies the expression “Those that can do and those that cannot, teach” . He has popped up on this site before and, as before, seems only able to use his obviously vast book learning, stored without any obvious use of wisdom, to attempt to build up his ego by means of putting down others. I think he is one of natures lonely people and I doubt if he has had, indeed is capable of, a loving relationship with anyone in his life – except maybe his mirror and his mother. Sad really. If he could have applied his obvious intellect in a useful way I think he could actually have advanced our learning and shortened the time to the next quantum leap for physics. Sad really that he is now useless to me.

kind regards
NM

Report Abuse
Answer: Patrick Hill - 02/07/2014 07:37:56
 Hope that was not directed to me,22 divided by 7... All primes collide at yes let's have a joke127684 _34892.
You see the thing is that all my past messages had no absolutely no intered bias reflectivemanorisms nor pastuate reservers for a whole.
ask me ....I will give my allll as is it a learning currrrrrve , mmmm ta den bru... 359 367 ...22 divided 7 (48 17).

Let's just bring
All of pye (as I just typed all of pye,I had to battle with spell check)
It actually gave a moment of to me,,,lower paranoia and disregard to any punched in words.
And yet everybody godda learn sum time.

Why for not spell chk above .mmmmmnnnn changed to nnnnn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products