Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

24 April 2024 19:10

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Ted Pittmn
Subject: Bye
Question: Hello All,
I've enjoyed most of the conversations and debates here. I wish you all luck in your endeavors.

Namascar,
Ted

Namaste =
From Wikipedia: This form of greeting is common in South Asia. Namastcar greeting, by pressing his palms together. This form of greeting is common in South Asia. A customary greeting when individuals meet or farewell. Namaste is spoken with a slight bow and hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointing upwards, thumbs close to the chest. In Hinduism it means "I bow to the divine in you."
Date: 12 June 2014
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: RS - 12/06/2014 22:25:54
 We will miss you!

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 12/06/2014 22:42:06
 I thought you did pretty well for a miserable pacifist. I am kidding you. You ought to stop back in once in a while, Ted. Post sometime if you feel like it.
Glenn

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products