Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

25 April 2024 12:36

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Jean
Subject: stand up unpowered human gyroscope ride - cost survey
Question: I have found it literally impossible to buy a stand up unpowered gyroscope ride. I am in Las Vegas. The Orbotron made by North Star Propellers is a resale item, so I contacted that company. They no longer offer these items. I also tried to make contact through the Gyrogym webpage but did not get a response. Then I did a search on Alibaba. I found a company that would make and sell one for about $4,000 new before shipping. So I would have to pay for freight then ground hauling from a California port to my location. i was wondering how much other people are paying when they are buying new, and if there is a North American source for such an item. If so please advise, as I am still very interested in buying one, mainly for home entertainment use.
Date: 1 September 2014
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Jule - 10/09/2014 01:18:09
 There's someone in Arizona selling a stand-up, unpowered, trailer-mounted Oribitron Gyroscope. It needs reconditioning (paint and tires are the main things) but it might be a good deal for you. Anyways, check out... http://yuma.craigslist.org/bar/4621100291.html

Report Abuse
Answer: Julie - 10/09/2014 01:18:16
 There's someone in Arizona selling a stand-up, unpowered, trailer-mounted Oribitron Gyroscope. It needs reconditioning (paint and tires are the main things) but it might be a good deal for you. Anyways, check out... http://yuma.craigslist.org/bar/4621100291.html

Report Abuse
Answer: Abe - 07/12/2014 23:59:00
 Hi I have a Trailer mounted Orbotron for sale in good condition just needs a paint job and new boots
let me know if you are interested, its located in Kingston NY
aybei83@yahoo.com

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products