Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 09:38

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Stuart Clyens
Subject: Sandy Kidd - 7 kilograms thrust
Question: Dear Sandy,

In a recent response of yours 31/10/04 you state that you have developed a device that generates up to 7 kilgrams of thrust/lift. If it is not being too cheeky could you let me (us all) know the thrust as a percentage of the weight of the entire machine and if possible give a brief description of how you are measuring the thrust (i.e counterweight or load cell)

Thanks

Stuart Clyens
Date: 31 October 2004
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Sandy Kidd - 01/11/2004 07:46:31
 Dear Stuart,
In an offering by me to this Forum, dated 15th June 2004, I made mention to the fact, that, had accepted physics, relating to gyroscopes, been as believed, and taught, I should have produced 7 kilos of thrust. (see “So much for conservation” and “You cannot accelerate no mass”)
I then continued with the reasons why accepted principles were wrong.
If I had produced 7 kilos of thrust I do not think I would have had to be too fussy in the way thrust of that magnitude could or would be displayed.
Any way the net weight of the original machine was about 21/2 kilos.
With 7 kilos of thrust the thing would not exactly have been “hanging around” going into space.
Hardly requiring load cells, counterbalancing, etc, etc.
That was 20 years ago, and had physics been correct “flying saucers” would have been all the rage by now.
I am not saying that inertial drive is not achievable because of this serious misinterpretation, what I am saying is, that it has taken some considerable time to get to grips with reality, find out the truth, and start all over again.
Had the first of my machines not produced inertial thrust for other, at that time, unknown reasons, I would have gone back to building and flying model aircraft, and pushed inertial drive right out of my mind.
After 20 years of experimentation, achieving of the goal is now in its final stages. I would like to think that the 7 kilos of inertial thrust (or similar power to weight ratio of the original device) that initiated your question is now within reach.
Time will tell.
Sandy Kidd
1/11/04

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products