Main Forum Page
The Gyroscope Forum
22 April 2019 07:47
Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general,
want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer.
You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.
||KHURRAM SHEHZAD KHAN
||Gyro Displacement and Rate Sensor Tester
Have a good day,
Saaim Trade International is interesting in the following Product for its valued local client:-
GYRO DISPLACEMENT AND RATE SENSOR TESTER
(1) Complete testing of displacement sensor and rate sensor.
(2) Measurement of residual and dead-angle voltages of rate sensor.
(3) Measurement of phase voltage between output voltage and exiting voltage.
(4) Measurement of residual voltage, drift and correction interval of displacement sensor.
(5) Measurement of trans-conductance of displacement sensor.
(1) Voltages and Current measuring digital displays.
(2) Oscilloscope for measuring phases.
c. User Inputs
(1) Power control.
(2) Different Switches to achieve testing steps.
(1) Round Connectors interface with GYRO-SET assembly
(2) Fuse Protection
(3) Sensors fixing setup
Kindly forward your quotation most flexibly / low-down as compare to your on line price along with Technical Specifications.
Your co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Hoping for early response and good business relations in future.
With Regards . . .
Khurram Shehzad Khan
Saaim Trade International
Office # 04, 1st Floor, Rafiq Plaza, Upp: NIB Bank, Adyala Road,
Ph: +92 51 5818615
Fax: +92 51 5572066
||5 February 2015
Answers (Ordered by Date)
||No answers yet|
|Add an Answer >>|