Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 10:20

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Rowan Shiel
Subject: Hydraulic Space Ball by Multi Rides for Sale
Question: I have a Hydraulically powered Space Ball for sale, fully functional but in need of a rub down and paint or powider coat. The covers for the padding are not in the best condition, but could be copied as a pattern or Graham at Multi Rides can supply a new set.

This Space Ball is mounted on a twin wheel trailer which serves as a stage to work from rather than the usual removable wheels and tow bar. Graham would be able to tell you all about this ride as he remembers the build as it was a custom order due to the chassis mounting.

I have large professional sinage that can come with the ride if required.

The Gyroscope is currently located in Ireland but could probably find it's way to the UK or Europe without too much bother. Where there's a will there's a way.

The hydraulically powered Challenger Space Ball costs £5145 +vat new, without the additional cost of the custom trailer mounting. You can see further details at www.spaceballs.net

Contact me at revolution.gyro@Gmail.com for more details.
Date: 22 April 2016
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products