Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

29 March 2024 02:03

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: rav
Subject: Finally, some proof!
Question: Sandy,

This is my last attempt to post on your forum. I have braved sustained racism and more on this board in the past, in the hope of a collaboration with you. It has all come to naught, but as they say, when all doors are closed, a window opens.

http://relmachine.blogspot.com/2016/05/dear-friend-as-gabriel-kron-wrote-in.html

Here is the link to my latest blog post. It is proof positive that gyroscopes have a frequency. The most important mode of gyroscopes (that I have theorized for years and proven in the experiments given in my blog post) can be activated by applying torque of the CORRECT FREQUENCY to it.

I hope you will apply your subtle sense to understand the videos hosted in the post and reply positively soon. There are designs to be made and work to be done.

Write me here if you are interested.

Sincerely
Ravi

Date: 30 May 2016
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 01/06/2016 03:59:22
 Hi rav,

I just checked in after an absence and saw your commit on racism. Rav, I'm pretty sure nobody showed you any racism. I sure don't feel any.
I looked at your site.I am sorry. I don't reprieve anything from it. What is it you are trying to prove and how? The machine just reacts at a right and back an forth an inch or two.

Have a good day!
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Nate - 24/09/2016 03:31:22
 I give up too, Ravi.

Report Abuse
Answer: 000000 - 04/04/2017 09:33:13
 Dammit Ravi stop being a Mexican!

:P

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info