Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

23 November 2017 13:15

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: What might be?
Question: It seems that the effort to gain propulsion by manipulating a gyroscope has all but ended. The scarcity of serious articles herein have all but ceased. Certainly, the effort and disbelief in the possibility wasted countless and years of my life and so I donít say much anymore.
The ideas all hinged on there being an immovable, stationary countering force or substance that did not react when the gyroscope pushed against itóan invisible forcefield created by the gyroscope itself. I found no such force owing to precession.
But consider, what known force could resist without yielding, without experiencing a countering reaction? There is nothing known to have such an ability, but there are ways allowed wherein the effect of a reaction would seem to almost not exist. The gravity of a massive body on a small body is an example. Also, a repulsive magnetic force, as well as an attracting force one is another example. In both examples, the effect of distance and time in reaction and propulsion is measured in the relationship of unequal massí.
If gravity or magnetic, particularly electromagnetic forces can be used or created and manufactured, then instantons acceleration without harm would be possible, perhaps even to exceed the speed of light. Harm?
(You would need to ignore the black-hole syndrome as its effects are only theorized and they seem illogical.)
You fellows here would have as much chance of reasoning out how to do this, if it is possible, as would any mathematician because the solutions would be mechanical, not mathematical.
Date: 29 May 2017
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: R S - 15/06/2017 01:09:01
 Glenn,

It has not ended; Dr. Mike Marsden (Michael John Marsden) will eventually release his Mac Quan technology (a macroscopic version of the inner quantum mechanics of matter). I know he has been sitting on this technology for a long time, but eventually it will be released.

It already works; he is just finishing perfecting it. His new Mac Quan machine has over 2G's of "inertial propulsion" thrust.

Additionally, he is working on other technologies as well.

Inertial propulsion is possible; it just has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with "gyroscopic precession".... you all had it wrong the entire time. You all went down the "blind alley" as Mike Marsden would say.

Be patient; it has not ended, it is about to begin.

Report Abuse
Answer: kristijan - 15/11/2017 13:20:58
 That topic is not dead. Here is my effort on that topic. Gyroscopic precession has no moment of inertia and this cna be used for more thing than talking. Here is a device that was made by me that uses gyroscopic precession for propulsion. This propulsion theoretically can be used in space...What do you think about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZP_ZbnGA9I&t=443s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo-qR0lx_io

Please comment.
thnank you
dr. kristijan
dr.todoroski@gmail.com

Report Abuse
Answer: Sandy - 17/11/2017 21:53:57
 Hello Kristjan,
I must say your efforts are commendable, however for reasons similar to some other like devices your device will never operate in space.
It is similar to MDís devices in that its mode of operation is like MDís but both devices depend on gravity for their propulsion.
You have half of the answer, getting the next bit is not so easy.
Anyhow best of luck with your endeavour.
Regards,
Sandy Kidd

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2017 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products