Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 20:47

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Nitro
Subject: keeping to the known facts
Question: Dear Nate,

Re yours of 17th Aug 2020

I got the Kindle version ‘cos it’s cheap (you can take the scot out of Scotland but you cannot ..... Ask Sandy!) and unless the hard back copy has drawing by Leonardo I think I made a good choice. Dennis Allen Jr seems to be more adept at spreading religious nuttery than scientific truth and confirmed the late great debunker of flim flamers James Randi’s belief that if you want to fool anyone easily with quackery go for an academic. The dam book is not worthy of use as toilet paper – especially so as I got the kindle edition. Oh! My poor asteroids.

Seriously! Anyone on this site has better understanding of the subject of inertial propulsion – even the persistent nutters like me – don’t waste your money.

Love and laughter guys (and gals – Ha! As if you’d find a Gal here)
NM

PS Nate, why are we to “Wake up!”
Date: 25 August 2020
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Nate - 10/09/2020 02:52:19
 Nitro,
I agree 100%.

(Great title though.)

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info