Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

19 April 2024 08:31

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: UFO’s
Question: ,
With the new military and governmental releases of information, proof, and admittance of the existence of UFO’s we finally believe in them. Before today, I never did.

The most astounding official statement given is, "These craft are not pushing something out the back to go forward," Corbell explained.

That condition is inertial propulsion. The only explanation I can think of is the manipulation of gyro precession and my understanding and belief are that is that that is impossible but so is the function of UFO’S understood by me as impossible yet it is true.

I’m having unusual difficulty posting my full statement so I keep trying repeatedly.
Date: 16 April 2021
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: dave brown - 01/08/2021 04:16:41
 you want a ufo? recent?
what passes right to left across the center of screen at 20:28:18?

youtube. com/watch?v=Awrx96Jio7c

that was fast and then some.

too small to be close to camera?
too straight to be a bird?
passes behind volcano?

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products