Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

25 April 2024 22:41

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: dave brown
Subject: what is this site about...
Question: Quote:
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 07/05/2021 20:56:53
Hello Sandy.

I believe you figured out Fisher, Gardner, and maybe other nasty antagonists who visit are the same.

I suspect he’s either been kick off the site or the credit company has confiscated his laptop and the internet has canceled him for non-payment. There is just no way to make a living for anyone silly enough to major in history.

I too expect a paradigm shift in physics, if not, there should be.

I see your weather is a bit cool. It is the same here.

Glenn,
My thoughts: ...Really? ...Really?
are we here to steal each other's work and ideas, putting others down in any way we see fit, or to come together on this?
especially if you're not directly implicated in the comment or question and yet have so much to say about the psychology of others which, is not even on topic.
I suggest, to better the site, we keep things on topic, and positive, and criticsim on the constructive side of things.
I also suggest putting a ban on Glenn for 6 months or a year as he has more input/guessing on others, rather than their work. ..and the insults and assumptions,,,, credit card companies?????????
I think we could all benefit from some form of character modifying steps.
I stand by what I have said, and if you don't wish to build my setup and see for yourself, or follow the links that show you what I am talking about, well, keep it to yourself, grownups learn to do that, maybe it's your time to practice it, whomever you may be.
signed:
The management of this person.
Date: 10 May 2021
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: dave brown - 10/05/2021 19:00:40
 my bad
this should have been in

Improvements To This Forum

Report Abuse
Answer: Sandy - 11/05/2021 20:14:13
 Dave,
No one I am sure is attempting to steal your stuff.
Have you made an application for Patent?
Do you have a working model of your proposal?.
If so demonstrate it like I have had to do.
If it looks very good and is relatively simple to construct, someone may attempt to build one.
I repeat ”may”?
In light of the fact most of us are busy with our own answers to the problem, and most have limited manufacturing resources anyway, do not expect anyone else to build and test, let alone steal, one of your proposals because from personal experience they won’t.
Sandy

Report Abuse
Answer: dave brown - 12/05/2021 03:58:09
 yes, i'm sure that's what i was on about.

Report Abuse
Answer: dave brown - 01/06/2021 06:36:56
 sandy i'll try to remember we are through with each other.
you are bought and now talk through your hat as you need to come up with something for your employer.
you say you have tried most everything; that is political wording to divert the attention from the fact that you have not tried everything and someone beat you to it.
if you do not want to build it, i'm sure you're a big boy and won't.

as for everyone else, forgive me if sandy talks for you, i did not get the memo; most specifically to woopyjump who only needs to put a wire under the nuts of his project #18 to prevent the gyro from going up so we can see what intuition says will happen.

all the best,
signed,
the best

Report Abuse
Answer: Sandy - 01/06/2021 21:07:03
 Mr Brown
What have you ever proved or done?
Certainly nothing I know of?
As they say, and I will also say, put up or shut up
S Kidd

Report Abuse
Answer: dave brown - 03/06/2021 20:00:17
 true true, i did start all this under the assumption of english hospitality. my bad again.
...i wonder how australia is doing. do they know what put up means there? i've put up how to build a simple rig that will take away all wasted time. it will prove to work, or prove not to work. nobody has to do any thinking about what to build. although, i will be putting on my other post that the design i made in the early 2000s is the best, and even quicker to build and see in the mind's eye.

pudding's up, pudding's up, ohhhh pudding pudding's up, pudding's up, buhboom boom boom...

Report Abuse
Answer: Tom Wlazlak - 26/03/2023 10:40:58
 Why do people want to prove to other people that they have done something?
why do people want people to prove that what they have is real?
Why do people get mad it what is said is not real and can not be proved?
Why do people get mad because people want to see their proof and they don't want to share?
Why do people go on forums to tell what they don't want people to know about?
Why don't people just don't ask, don't tell, don't get mad, and just believe in what you do
for yourself, and if you want to show your stuff make your own website and give it away for free and don't ask for anyone's feedback on what you are giving away for free.
If they want to believe or not it does not matter'
And the giver and taker never of such information never need to converse.
This is what forums are about
people say, people want, people don't give, people get mad, people slam others, for nothing.

If the forum system worked right, it would be for passing information ( non abuse )

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products