Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 15:52

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Luis Gonzalez
Subject: Rational propulsion device
Question: This is not a question, but a message for Glenn Turner. I have been studying the propulsion question for 20 years. I have well rounded understanding of the dynamics and have developed a design based sound principles where every motion and component has a logical coherent explanation. Unfortunately I have no mechanical building skills in my hands.
Glen appears to be able to build very nice machines, but is still deciphering the complexity. I believe that I have a relatively simpler test to determine whether propulsion can be squeezed out of Gyroscope configurations or not, but am stuck on the phisical makings.
Gen, reach me at delcar1@adelphia.net.
Thanks,
Luis
Date: 5 February 2005
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: webmaster@gyroscopes.org - 08/02/2005 10:40:57
 Luis,

The machines I've listed on the site are a little out of date. All the newer ones are all metal construction. I've helped people out in the past. They have suggested a test and I built the machine and every time nothing of interest happened. Then again every machine I've built until now showed very little either. It also takes me away from my own area of research. When I started I had no engineering knowledge and I've
slowly built up to what I'm doing now.

I can't help a present. I would suggest trying
http://www.emachineshop.com/
if you don't want to do anything yourself
and http://www.chronos.ltd.uk/ if you want to make it yourself.
Quite good small lathes and milling machines can be bought for less than £500 now.

Hope this helps you get started.

Note: you may also be interested in my next post on the forum.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products