Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 13:11

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Cliff
Subject: Gyroscopic precession
Question: Hi,
my field of research is a bit different and at the same time the same but more on electromagnetic research
I just was cross referencing a bit of deduction on ufo propulsion from effects that have been seen from ufo's.
and yes, I've seen one at 150 foot distance, and yes, they are real.

a effect that I was reading caught my attention. A gyro-compass anomalous precession in aircraft close encounters. appendix B is an interesting read, and the gyro precession seems to be anomalous indeed.
and not a homopolar faraday generator effect in a magnetic field I believe.
http://www.narcap.org/reports/emcarm.htm

so what could cause a gyro-compass to spin?
Date: 14 April 2005
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: John - 17/04/2005 20:40:27
 Cliff,

If they can do it, so can we, yes? Interesting link.

I think your answer is in the link itself, a pulsating magnetic field:
"I conclude from this that the object had a very strong magnetic field, perhaps pulsing. The instruments returned to normal after the object left our vicinity. lt Jones recalls hearing me and Lt Kingdon discussing the spinning compass."

I think we are a way off of this, gyro's almost certainly wont have this effect. Gyro's are about walking before you try to run. You may want to look at Podkltetnov who now claims to be able to give a gravity punch at many miles or the jlnlabs yahoo discussion site, but also you may want to look closer at gyros because these have practical experiments that you can do now, depends on your objectives, but this forum is only for gyros. Check out the 'videos' in the gallery section of this site

John

Report Abuse
Answer: Cliff P. - 17/04/2005 21:25:46
 it looked like gyro-compass's had anomalously precession.
electrically driven gyro's, though one that was vacuum driven did not deviated in one report.
what's the difference. the electric gyro might have had a magnetic field through the gyro wheel.
here's one that I would guess is electrically driven and 18 are for sale'
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2983&item=5559759912&rd=1

so , what It looks like is that a gyro, supported evenly and in a weak magnetic field
anomalously precessed when exposed to another field generated by one of these craft.
a "simple" pulsing or not magnetic field would not cause a gyro to precess I would think.
its almost like each individual atom was forced to turn

Report Abuse
Answer: Cliff P. - 17/04/2005 23:17:38
 Ps,
so any idea's on magnetized anomalous gyro precession?
and would a simple magnetic field precess a gyro, and has magnetic interaction been experimented on?

> but this forum is only for gyros
I thought that's what I was talking about, anomalous precession. and thought this would be the right place to
bring this up.with the most experts on gyro's (I'm not one of them) but I might have been wrong.
and this might be the wrong place to discuss this.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products