Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 May 2024 17:33

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: Was Isaac Newton a fink?
Question: Was Isaac Newton a fink? Well he’s sure catching enough bologna here as if he were. He does certainly seem to have been a scoundrel though; at least this is my understanding from reading one of Steven Hawking’s books. Steven would know the truth of it as he occupies Newton’s seat and is also a historian where science is concerned. It seems Newton may have stolen a tinny bit of information and as the minister of science was powerful enough and clever enough to invent ways to silence his rivals with trickery and deceit. He was an unhappy man and hermit like, locking himself away from people and never married and had been ignored by his parents. Once when ask why do you sulk, he was supposes to have replied, “Because I can’t rule.”

Now then, I do not imagine there was a greater genius in all the history of mankind. Beneath his great work we all pail like the tiniest orange piss ants. Before him, almost nothing of science was known. Without ever having gone to a university, at seventeen he INVENTED CALCULAS. He did a great body of work, a huge mind-boggling amount, not just the Third Law. Newton INVENTED PHYSIC. Yes, when ask how he learned so much he replied, “By standing on the heads of giants.” But it was really he who sat the foundation. It is unbelievable how much he did. We are but orange piss ants. He hasn’t done a single thing to any of us and the man’s been dead for three hundred years. And being very truefull, there is no film in existence of one of our machines racing down the drag strip while producing no rearward reaction. Some of us clam to have produced a jerk, or two. Some of us are saying we can do the job, that we know how to do the job. But now come on. We have not done crap. Not crap. So far Newton is the giant and the best of us. We sometimes get flipped-out, because science takes Newton’s word for it rather than ours. How can we be disrespectful of a genius never equaled. There was so little before Newton, but so much afterwards, and yet he was only one man and he was completely alone. We haven proven a single thing by scientific standards. So whose fault is that, Newton’s? Someone is stopping us from doing it?

Now then, yes I too believe in inertia propulsion. When you say you can do it I don’t think so. I think you believe it, sure. But note, I sure don’t question you because I know you might do it. Very unlikely, but you might. I have unquestionably, to my mind, produced continuous acceleration, but not powerful enough to suit me. I have also produce extremely powerful acceleration, but only in a short great burst of force. Will I ever get my machines built, God only knows. I still can’t be certain they will work. But I really believe it just as you believe in yours.

So, if finally it should come to be accepted that when matter is forced to travel in manipulated, related numbers of curves in such a way that nature does not provide anywhere, but that man can manipulate into it and that this will produce IP, then there will be an exception to the 3rd Law and a little more. This wont change physics as everyone says it would. A couple of human only manipulated exceptions would be noted. That’s all. Though inertia propulsion could become the grandest most magnificent invention of all times, Newton will still be physicsgod and king when our carved names are withered away from our nobody gravestones. There is no one like Newton.

Kindest Reguards,
Glenn Hawkins

Hay! You might like, ‘THE EGG, THE PIG AND THE 3RD LAW’
http://www.inter-corporate.com/forums/inertialpropulsion.engineering.html
You can still poke fun at it all.
Date: 29 May 2005
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 31/05/2005 06:09:51
 Maybe I can make some of you happy.

The British Navy needed a clock to help navigate the seas. A clock that would work independent of wave action, (unlike the pendulum) would give the British an enormous advantage. The queen offered an incredible amount of money to anyone who could reason how to build such a clock.

A clock maker of that time explained how to do it. It has been said that the speed in which he grasp the solution was most extraordinary. But the Minister of Science of that time, Sir Newton said that such a solution as that was imposable. He sited his physics.

The clock maker found an exotic, tropical wood that always produced its own oil under friction. The carpenter whittled and fiddled alone for forty years and when he was finished the Crown gave him his great promised reward. Today some of the clocks he made from that wood are still working in London. Most likely the watch on your modern wrist works the same way —from his principles.

My points are several.

Considering all things, nobody can be beyond the possibility of infallibility.

Newton was a scientist, a creator of physics and a mathematician. He wasn’t an inventor.

Some people of diverse backgrounds are able to reason some things differently and correctly against accepted beliefs.

It may be that mater in motion can be manipulated in ways that nature never does to produce an outcome that nature never does.

One thing is certain and should be final. Even if all the functions of an inertial transmission obeyed Newton’s Laws, but still when you put the transmission a closed and sealed capsule (think of a basket ball) and the capsule accelerates and turns anyway you wish, then the 3rd Law would not be obeyed.

How can you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say otherwise? You can’t say that your apparatus would accelerate through a zero medium without expelling propellants, and yet say also that none of Newton’s Laws would be broken.

Let me tell you something I feel strongly about. No matter your accomplishments in life great, or small, you were drawn here by your own nature. You belong here. You have a purpose and that is why you are here.

Newton, the most magnificent giant of giants, was in error about an invention of his own day, you see. Are you happy now?

Glenn Hawkins

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products