Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

26 April 2024 09:10

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: shane smith
Subject: human gyroscope
Question: I have been searching for months to try and purchase an electric human gyroscope and cant find one to buy at all, I have been told they make them in hereford but I cant find them or anyone else that makes them!! please help. thank you
Date: 21 June 2005
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Jim Hare - 01/07/2005 23:38:01
 We have a design for one but they are very expensive. They require 4 rings, not 3, as in the manual human gyro. They also have to sustain higher G forces, so they must be build significantly stronger.

we can build one for around $20k (USD).

Chek out our web site www.gyrogym.com

Report Abuse
Answer: Joseph Peace - 02/08/2005 17:09:27
 Ring Graham at Multirides in Hereford. His number is 01432271122. Tell him that Joe from Manchester gave you the number. Cheers. Joe.

Report Abuse
Answer: Andrew Davies - 31/03/2006 19:12:30
 I have a sit down gyroscope for sale without a motor but it does have the housing on it if you want to add one. Its £1100 contact me if your interested

Report Abuse
Answer: Matthew Kinsey - 20/05/2006 12:34:29
 Hi Andrew I would be interested in getting that Gyroscope off you, if your up for selling it,please email me regarding this at mattaberdeen@hotmail.co.uk, cheers

Report Abuse
Answer: Jaska Heifitz - 16/08/2006 15:59:25
 Sometimes it feels like I have a gyro in my butt.

Report Abuse
Answer: Marino - 02/01/2007 17:25:52
 I want to build ahuman gyro.
Sombody has documents, plains, etc, about it.
Thanks.

Report Abuse
Answer: andrew thompson - 30/04/2008 22:23:39
 ihave a humangyro with a pully so you can add a motor with no great work required
it is for sale
i will take offers over on it if you require photosor any further info let me no .
it has neon lights round it and housed in perspects very neat ,flash and rare

excellent condition

call me on 07837 121212(andy)

Report Abuse
Answer: Robin Tucker - 21/10/2008 21:47:58
 If you look on

Here we make a number of different gyros and some are powered. Whwn you have decided which ones for you email me and I will give you a price.
We have been making them for 20 years so we know a bit about them.
Regards
Robin

Report Abuse
Answer: simon firex - 21/08/2009 10:06:23
 I saw them advertised in the US gyrogyms but they are prohibitively expensive, I couldn't see the site you tried to mention in your answer. Really want to buy one in the UK or get plans to have an engineer make one here which I reckon would be much easier and cheaper. Anybody can help me cheers.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products