Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

20 May 2024 18:23

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: olegna abac
Subject: im so confused!!!
Question: well im a teenager and i dont know any of the laws of physics yet and dont know algerbra and im wondering what the heck is the point of gyroscopes? i found my gyroscope in my closet!!! pretty nifty little advice!! and if anyone could tell me einsteins theory aBOUT THE GYROSCOPES THAT WOULD BE GREAT !! im thinking it has something to do with the universe and the center of gravity pulling on the earth plus the critical mass of the earth! and the power of the magnetic sun !!!! well im probably wrong cause i still watch jimmy neutron and just said a bunch of random crap off his show but please somebody tell me!!!1
Date: 25 June 2005
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 06/08/2005 20:36:06
 Olegna,
Sounds like you have a great deal of curiosity but very little patience. This is normal for teenagers and reminds me of how I felt in the 60’s when I was a teenager. My advice is applying earnest effort to math, physics, science, and scientific publications. In time your confusion will fade and transcend into satisfying and valuable know-how. Have a great time with the challenges of knowledge.
Luis

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products