Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

13 May 2024 04:10

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Rodrigo Queiro
Subject: Related Topics to Gyroscopes?
Question: I am doing a school project on gyroscopes (specifically their application for navigation). So far I have gained a grounding in rotation mechanics, and explained precession, and described how gyrocompasses work. However, one of the criteria is that the report is uses more than one aspect of Physics, and shows how the topic is linked with the rest of Physics.

Does anyone have any idea of a topic I could continue the report on, that would not stray far from the topic of navigational gyroscopes, and would involve other areas?

Thanks!
Date: 6 December 2005
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 06/12/2005 23:06:29
 Try this, Rod.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=China+Joins+EU+Space+Program+to+Break+US+GPS+Monopoly&btnG=Google+Search

I hope it helps. Let us know how you do.

Report Abuse
Answer: Rodrigo Queiro - 09/12/2005 13:34:16
 I ended up talking about ring laser gyroscopes, but thanks for the help!

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products