Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

9 May 2024 22:37

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Lawrence N. Taylor
Subject: gyroscope/minds/people
Question: I am interested in using some of the material posted on your site in connection with my site - www.humanminds.us

The site is new but I have been researching how the human mind works for the last 7 years. More specifically how the human mind spins, centers itself around 3 axis, and makes choices according to built in preferences. They are preferences for space, time, and polarity. The choices in space are same and different; the choices of how we spend time are action and analysis; the choices in polarity are objects and people. The first two, space and time, are combined into certain situations. The last, polarity, is an innate preference for solutions that involve either objects or people.

These 3 dimensions can be seen under the site link called Top Secret.

Your web site has some fantastic material that would help people understand, visually, how the human mind is a gyroscope that enables us to make decisions make space, time and polarity.

Would you be interested in permitting me to use your material and links? We could do it under www.humanminds.us or a new site I have just registered call www.biogyros.com.

Look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Lawrence N. Taylor
08/23/06
Date: 23 August 2006
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products