Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

9 May 2024 22:13

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Robin Mutoid
Subject: The Gyroscope Relative to 'Absolute' Space
Question:

Is it true that if, when placed in gimbals and allowed to spin undisturbed for 24hrs, the axis of the gyroscope remains in the same plane (relative to the axis of Earth) throughout the entire 24hr journey 'around' Earth? If so what is it 'listening to' that causes it to retain its 'position'?

I trust that some of you learned folks will find this a trivial and simple question to answer and thus please forgive my ignorance!

May I also say how happy I was, when discovering your forum, to have 'found' Sandy Kidd again! I was handed the famed 'Sunday Epress' article by my mother whilst still in the UK in the 80s as we both shared a dream of universal rapid transport systems! Also of my surprise, on my arrival in Melbourne in 91 (I'm still there!) of seeing a feature article (in the 'AGE' Magazine) on Sandys continued work here... I guess the rest is history.

My interest then and now remains in exploring potential anti-gravity drive systems. I was hopeful 20 years ago that 'Gyro-power' would shed some light on this. I feel now though that the most useful area of this research is in high voltage 'anti-gravetic' fields / shields.

It is interesting to note however that Newman et all regard atoms and photons and electromagnetic 'particles' as being minature Gyroscopes in themselves and having similar properties to... thus the sucess of the 45* surfaces on the radar-transparent 'stealth' 'jets'.. the Radar bounces off at 90* to its source and thereby never gets back 'home' with the 'info' again!

Lastly some of you guys may be interested to check out (thank you O Wonderous Google of the Internet!) the renewed subject of 'Aetherometry'... in particular the work of David Pratt and the Correas (Bros?) who seem to have gone back to start anew, and are not afraid to 'reappraise' Isaacs Laws to some (useful?) extent. They also have a recent patent that claims to pull together the works of Laithwaite, Riech and Tesla amongst others to achieve electromagnetic over-unity.

Hey I've prattled enough.. I'll stay in touch.. and Sandy.. "No Surrender" Mate!!

Best Regards

Robin.

Date: 11 October 2006
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products