Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

24 April 2024 23:25

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Walton McMillan, P.E.
Subject: Gravitational Engines
Question: Is anyone interested in the vector dyanmics of fixed gyros?

I want a 2 page proof of the gravitational engine. I will share the proceeds from the invention (fun or monetary) as a co-inventor. I provide the engineering and you provide the mathematical experise.

The provisional patent is provided below:

Gravitational Engine
Walton B. McMillan, Palo Alto, California
This discovery relates to the production of power by extraction of the kinetic energy of the earth-moon system.
The earth-moon system rotates about a center, not the center of rotation of the earth. A gyroscope placed in a fixed position on the surface of the earth cuts through lines of gravitational potential as the earth rotates.
This invention is comprised of a rotating mass (gyro) supported on a magnetic field. The inertia of the rotating mass will tend to remain in constant relationship to the changing lines of gravitational potential. However, being held in a fixed position with respect to the surface of the earth, the rotating mass will impart a force to the supporting magnetic field, which will tend to slow down the orbital speed of the earth-moon system thus extracting the kinetic energy of the earth-moon system. Then energy thus extracted, through the supporting magnetic field, will produce an electrical power output supplying an external demand.
Date: 21 October 2006
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products