Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

10 May 2024 02:08

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Joanne Li
Subject: How can i make a simple gyroscope??
Question: Hi, i really need help on how to make a gyroscope! this is for my science fair project :P. I couldn't find how to make a gyroscope on the interenet so i REALLY need your help!

THANK YOU!
Joanne
Date: 3 December 2006
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 03/12/2006 21:11:00
 Use the telephone book to look up science retail shops, or try the search engine, list your city first, then toy store and gyroscope. Find and buy a toy gyroscope for ten, or fifteen dollars. Once you have one in your hand and look at, you see what kind of parts you need and how they are fitted together. (Actually a picture of a gyro on the net should be all you need.) Then you have to find suitable parts, build parts, or have parts built for you. Let your imagination guide you. This is what ‘you’ have to do.

Oh heck, shove a nail through a plastic lid, glue them then twist the nail between thumb and forefinger. Good enough? No?

Report Abuse
Answer: shahid - 06/12/2006 08:14:51
 what is the need of gyroscope

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products