Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 18:56

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Jason McFadden
Subject: Wanted: Human Gyroscope
Question: I'm interested in buying a Human Gyroscope. I am located in Philadelphia, PA and am willing to make traveling arangements for pick-up. Thanksfor any help.
Date: 2 February 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Darin Jahn - 21/02/2007 17:15:54
 I have a used AeroTrim Human Gyroscope. It is several year old, however it was only used for maybe 100 hours total. The unit was purchased for a gymnastic center that my parents owned. The gym as since been liquidated and the Gyroscope is now for sale. If you are interested, please let me know. We are located in Minnesota, possible shipping arrangements could be made. Please contact me darin.jahn@gmail.com for more details. Thanks.

Report Abuse
Answer: Chris Basto - 07/05/2007 01:31:38
 Jason, I have a human gyroscope I purchased in Oct. 2006 for events and company parties; however due to health conditions I must sell. It has not been used for any events, just my children. It is trailer mounted and ready for action. Let me know if you still need one. I am in the Winston-Salem, NC area.

Report Abuse
Answer: John Rhoades - 15/07/2007 01:56:09
 If Jason has already found one I'd appreciate it if either of you could contact me about selling yours. I'm looking to purchase a used one also. My e-mail address is jrhoades@math.com Thank you.

Report Abuse
Answer: DG - 15/09/2007 05:07:16
 Greetings,

If anyone is selling a used Gyroscope Please contact me at my email address Duginthedesert@yahoo.com

Thanks
DG

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products